|resources:||Home Mailing List Installation Source Code Members Bugs Screenshots|
- Simple context menu
- Edit before search
- Paste to Address Bar
- Import Search bar search engines
- Use Browser's default web service
- Search All services simultaneously
- English and Italian locales
to search selected with various search services. It adds a "Search
With" sub menu on the context menu with a configurable list of search
services that can be used to search the highlighted text.
SearchWith encourages a simple context sub-menu by allowing one search engine per search service.
The Address Bar option basically pastes the selection on the address bar. If it is a url, the browser will open it otherwise for Flock and Firefox, the first Google search hit will be opened (Feeling lucky).
All Services searches all enabled services each in its own tab.
Hold down SHIFT key while clicking on each of the options to edit the selected text.
is a convenient way of accessing SearchWith's
dialog. You can use it to:
- add/edit/remove/disable services and engines.
- import new plugins from the Search Bar (Firefox and Flock)
- restore default settings
- using the default web service engine where available
- importing search bar (Mycroft) plugins (thanks to ConQuery)
- using the appropriate sourceid argument (mozilla/flock-search).
When used in Thunderbird, the default browser is used.